The first collection will be based on the stool. This is the most simple, universal and democratic archetype there is. But what defines a stool?
Mankind collectively decided to sit on a higher platform such as a rock or a wooden log and from that moment on we have been sitting on stools and chairs.
The following parameters are important:
1. Height 44 cm Width 38 cm.
2. It can hold up to 100 kg.
3. Material choice based on the designers language.
4. The sky is the limit in relation to the structure and shape.
5. Tangibility and usability. Focus on the user.
6. Daily use (Long term behavior).
7. Keeping the domestic context in mind.
8. Is it producible within the industry.
The imagination and creativity of the designers will create the statements based on these simple parameters.